搜索
查看: 57175|回复: 132

[作弊类] 很多小东西(缓慢更新中)(增加部分mattb325系列)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-8-6 10:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
插件译名:蒙特利尔银行
插件原名:  Bank of Montreal
原作者:spa
插件说明: This upload is a new release to the BSC exchange but it抯 actually an update of my original BMO. All my old files are being updated and re-released to fix a host of minor issues and mistakes I made when I was still learning. The lot and desc files are the same as the original meaning that the new version will replace the old one in your cities without any brown boxes as long as you delete the previous version. A BSC cleanitol file will be available as soon as I have all the updated files released, which will make the job of deleting the old versions easy. Included are two 2x2 lots (grow and a plop). The growable appears on the Houston and Euro tilesets and provides CS$$ jobs. BSC spa essentials is needed for this file to function properly (link in the readme).
需要的支持文件:  无
缩略图: 
附件: 
各位多发帖,别让此帖沉了!

最新更新在91楼~

[ 本帖最后由 Valontiny 于 2011-8-21 18:40 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-6 10:47 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:斯科提雅银行
插件原名:  Scotiabank
插件说明: This upload is a new release to the BSC exchange but it抯 actually an update of my original Scotiabank. All my old files are being updated and re-released to fix a host of minor issues and mistakes I made when I was still learning. The lot and desc files are the same as the original meaning that the new version will replace the old one in your cities without any brown boxes as long as you delete the previous version. A BSC cleanitol file will be available as soon as I have all the updated files released, which will make the job of deleting the old versions easy. Scotiabank grows on 2x2 lot on the Chicago and New York tilesets. It provides CS$$ jobs. A plop landmark is also included. This file requires spa essentials to work properly (link in the readme)
缩略图: 

附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-6 10:49 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:多伦多Dominion银行
插件原名:  Toronto Dominion Bank
插件说明: The Toronto Dominion Bank (official name Toronto Dominion Canada Trust) is Canada's second largest bank. It dates back to as early as 1855. Its present name came from the merger of the Bank of Toronto and the Dominion Bank in 1954 and the 2000 merger with Canada Trust. The bank boasts the longest hours of the five major Canadian banks so the nightlighting on this BAT is appropriate. However, generally all the useful staff are still on "bankers hours" and are gone at 5:00 or earlier.

This upload is actually an update of my original TD Bank. Please delete all the old files before installing. You do not have to bulldoze the actual lots in your cities as the desc and lot file are the same as the original and thus will replace the originals next time you load your city (no brown boxes!). However you will need the new dependency.
缩略图: 

附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2010-8-6 10:50 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享,Lz
沙发
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-6 10:51 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:皇家银行
插件原名:  Royal bank
插件说明: This upload is a new release to the BSC exchange but it抯 actually an update of my original Royal Bank. All my old files are being updated and re-released to fix a host of minor issues and mistakes I made when I was still learning. The lot and desc files are the same as the original meaning that the new version will replace the old one in your cities without any brown boxes as long as you delete the previous version. A BSC cleanitol file will be available as soon as I have all the updated files released, which will make the job of deleting the old versions easy. Royal Bank grows on 2x3 lot on the Chicago and New York tilesets. It provides CS$$ jobs. A plop landmark is also included. This file requires spa essentials to work properly (link in the readme)
缩略图: 
附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-6 10:54 | 显示全部楼层
第一个不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-6 10:55 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:再来一个无关的——咖啡加油站
插件原名:  Corner Gas
插件说明: This upload is a new release to the BSC exchange but it抯 actually an update of my original Corner Gas. All my old files are being updated and re-released to fix a host of minor issues and mistakes I made when I was still learning. The lot and desc files are the same as the original meaning that the new version will replace the old one in your cities without any brown boxes as long as you delete the previous version. A BSC cleanitol file will be available as soon as I have all the updated files released, which will make the job of deleting the old versions easy. Here抯 another piece of Canadiana. Straight from Dog River, Saskatchewan, it抯 Corner Gas. This roadside gas station and caf?caters to the needs of weary travellers and the bored locals. Road weary sims can get Brent or Wanda to fill up their gas tank, clean their windshield and change their oil while they enjoy a chilli chesse dog or a Ruby Club at the attached Ruby Caf? Ruby owner Lacey Bourghs is always happy to feed travellers and top up their coffee, just don抰 touch the announcements board or mention the air show and whatever you do please, please, please leave your balloons outside. If you stay long enough, there might even be a little excitement if Karen and Davis stop by for a police drill or Hank gets talking about fishing. Who knows, you might even decide that this is a good place to hangout when there抯 not a lot goin?on? To clue in any non-Canadian out there that don't have a the slightest ideawhat I'm babbling about, Corner Gas is a hugely successful TV show in Canada and this is a BAT of the main set located in Rouleau, Saskatchewan. Corner Gas grows on 3x2 corner lot on the Chicago and New York tilesets. It provides CS$$ jobs. A plop landmark is also included
缩略图: 
附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-6 10:56 | 显示全部楼层

回复 7# 的帖子

太好了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-6 10:58 | 显示全部楼层
太小了点吧1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-6 11:03 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:SAS鱼类餐厅
插件原名:  SAS The Fish Church
原作者:sandrasim1
插件说明:
[/td]
Something has been missing in Sim Nation for a long time. A place to buy fresh seafood. Visit the Fish Church and get your hands on some of the best seafood in the city. If you are not up to cooking it yourself several restaurants inside the market are ready to serve you their favourite recepies. If the sun is shining grab a table outside and enjoy the views of the water during your meal. Watch the boats pass by or fight of the seagulls that are very eager to share your meal. This is a replica of Gothenburg's Fish Church (Feskek鰎ka) and it's a real fish market. The building was inaugurated in 1847 and in the beginning it was simply called the Fish Market. Because of it's distinctive church shape it was quickly nicknamed Fish Church and this is a name that has stuck and become the official name. A painting has been included to show how it looked way back then when the fishing boats could land their fish at their doorsteps of the building. Today the passage has been blocked by low bridges and the canal is quiet except for the sightseeing boats but the Fish Church is still thriving.
This building will look at its best in a harbour or alongside a canal and because of this building's distinctive shape you probably don't want to see it growing everywhere in the city so this is only offered as a ploppable lot. It's a functional landmark that offers 137 CS$$ jobs. Full stats are included in the readme.
需要的支持文件:  BSC Textures Vol 01

PORKIE PROPS VOL1 EUROPEAN STREET ACCESSORIES

BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01

BSC MEGA Props - DAE Vol 01

BSC MEGA Props CP Vol01
缩略图: 
附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-6 15:32 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:食品店包01
插件原名:  Restaurant Pack 01
原作者:SimGoober
插件说明: This is a pack of small, mostly fictional restaurants, designed to compete with my "Goobers Nuts' released some time ago. This lot seems to grow a LOT, so I figured I'd make some more BATs to compete with it. Included are :

Tacos
Pizza Pizza
Morning After Coffee
Fuk Mi Sushi & Seafood

Fuk Mi was based off a picture of a real world restaurant of the same name. I thought the name was humorous, so used it for inspiration

There are a total of 19 lots with these buildings, in various sizes. Most share the exact same stats. There is a Cs$ version of the Taco stand on two lots as well.

需要的支持文件:  BSC Essentials
BSC Texture Mega Packs
BSC Mega Props CP Vol 01
BSC Mega Props SG Vol 01
BSC Mega Props Misc Vol 02
缩略图: 

附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-6 19:47 | 显示全部楼层
收下了,顶起!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-7 06:05 | 显示全部楼层
不错,收下了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-7 10:01 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-8 16:57 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:Downunder W2W银行
插件原名:  Downunder W2W Banks TD
原作者:Joelyboy911
插件说明: This is a small set of banks from Australia and New Zealand, loosely based off one in Palmerston North, New Zealand. There are two versions, one with parking at the side, and one pure wall-to-wall lot.
需要的支持文件:  These lots have no external dependencies.
缩略图: 

附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-8 20:40 | 显示全部楼层
楼主整点农行、建行、工行、工商银行上来啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-8 20:50 | 显示全部楼层
都是从外网搜来的,估计没有什么中国国内的银行
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-8 21:14 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:加拿大帝国银行商业分行
插件原名:  Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Branch
插件说明: Stretching back to the 1860s the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) is Canada's fourth largest bank. The bank's name came about from the 1960s merger of the Canadian Bank of Commerce and the Imperial Bank. The bank has been quick to embrace new technology being the first bank in Canada to introduce ATMs. However, in 2004 CIBC was embarrassed when it became public that a technical error had resulted in the bank faxing customer records to a junkyard in West Virginia. Now in its ever expanding drive to internationalize its business, the bank is ready to open a branch in your city.
缩略图: 
附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-8 23:40 | 显示全部楼层
很好 很精致
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-9 17:21 | 显示全部楼层
怎么就没人支持呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-9 17:39 | 显示全部楼层
樓主辛苦了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-10 11:06 | 显示全部楼层
谢咯!收下几个
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-11 09:22 | 显示全部楼层
        插件译名:卡利咖啡店
插件原名:Clay Cafe[/td]
[/tr]
插件说明:The cheerful Clay Cafe is a make your own pottery studio on Halifax抯 Quinpool Road. The building is located just up from the Ardmore Tea Room and just down from the Royal Bank and BMO branches. Now the Clay Caf?is ready to expand into your city. Soon your yuppie sims will be able to inflict horrible pottery gifts on each other. 揙h what a pretty ash tray." The Clay Caf?is my fourth bat from Halifax抯 Quinpool Road. It comes as a growable 1x2 and a plop and is part of my Quinpool Road set. It fits w2w, provides 32 Cs$$$ jobs and and is made to fit JBSimio's small town series. Three dependencies, spa essentials, simgoober's prop pack and cycledog's textures. See the readme for links.  
需要的支持文件: 无
缩略图: [/td]

[/tr]
附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-11 09:26 | 显示全部楼层
        插件译名:图书俱乐部
插件原名: Library Pub
插件说明:The Library Pub is a bar and restaurant in tiny Wolfville, Nova Scotia. The Pub is located on the corner of Main and Elm Streets. The bar shares the building with a coffee shop. The Library Pub is the first entry in my Atlantic Canada BAT set, which is a set of bats from the various small towns scattered across the region. The Library Pub fits w2w on both sides and the lot is made to match JBSimio's small town series. A plop and a growable landmark with jobs are included in this upload. The growable appears on a 2x2 in the Chicago and New York tilesets and provides 19 Cs$$$ jobs. Four dependencies, CP prop pack, Simgoober's prop pack, Cycledog's textures and my essential pack. See the readme for complete details and links.  
[/tr]
附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-11 16:57 | 显示全部楼层
[/tr]
        插件译名:西班牙的餐前小吃吧
插件原名: [/td]RT CS Tapas Bars
[/tr]
原作者:[/td]ripptide[/tr]
插件说明:[/td]
Lot Description:
What would Casa del Soliel be without some Tapas bars for when you have those late night cravings. These are a set of low, medium and high wealth 1x2 and 2x2 growables
需要的支持文件: BSC MEGA Props - RT Vol01 BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01
[/tr]
附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-11 16:58 | 显示全部楼层
dddddddd
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-11 17:01 | 显示全部楼层
        插件译名:特斯科24小时超市
插件原名:UK 24 Hour Tesco Supermarket
[/td]
[/tr]
原作者:gascooker
插件说明:[/td]
Lot Description:
This lot has been updated with the X_Tool and all previous versions should be removed. A Remove List for use with BSC Cleanitol TM has been provided. There is a new Readme.
Bring some sparkle to the night in your 24hr cities with this low density 4x4 C$$ supermarket. Comes with: instore bakery, cakery, eatery, pharmacy and region-wide customer loyalty schemery. Design based on a developer-esque fusion of Wrexham and Southampton Tesco superstores with a subtle hint of "Milton Keynes" finese.
Directions
Auto-Install: Open the .zip file and double-click the install file. Mac users will require File Juicer to use the installer.

[/tr]
缩略图: [/td][/tr]
附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-11 18:54 | 显示全部楼层
很精致
就是感觉有点小了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-11 19:25 | 显示全部楼层
模拟市民有钱哦,呵呵。不错,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-11 20:25 | 显示全部楼层
请问LZ的银行带工作么?
应该是商业吧!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-11 21:11 | 显示全部楼层
好东西!就的顶!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-11 22:49 | 显示全部楼层
留名,美式城市必备
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-12 09:55 | 显示全部楼层
        插件译名:JB学校包Vol1
插件原名
JB School Pack - Volume One
[/td]
[/tr]
原作者:
JBSimio
插件说明:
This release has been updated from the previous version found on the STEX. Improvements include better menu descriptions, more accurate staffing numbers, and Mac compatibility. This is also, I believe, one of the first fully multilingual BATs to be released on the LEX! This release includes four different elementary school models of various sizes. Please delete any previous versions of Volume One that you may have from your plugins folder before running this installer. Additional information can be found in the readme.

需要的支持文件BSC Essentials

BSC MEGA Props_JBSimio_Vol03.dat

PEG One Flag Many Nations Mod

缩略图:

附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-12 22:38 | 显示全部楼层
继续关注“小红花”
发的东西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-13 08:37 | 显示全部楼层
lz继续。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-13 09:20 | 显示全部楼层
最近没有支持文件的插件越来越少,给吧友们找方便,优质的插件是我们的职责啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-13 09:27 | 显示全部楼层
        插件译名:JB小商店包Vol1~Vol5
插件原名: 
JMyers Small Shops - Vol 01~Vol5
原作者:
jmyers2043
插件说明:
Please find six small shops of low wealth set on 1X2 and 1X3 lots. There is a Laundromat, a Fish N Chip, a store selling Cheap Beer & Wine, a Barber shop & Sports Bet, the 慔ere抯 To You?Pub & Sports Bet, and lastly, a Loan Shark & Sports Bet. All lots are BTE enabled and are used to trigger current or future rewards. The 揃arber Shop? 揌ere抯 to You Pub? and 揕oan Shark?buildings have 揗r. Bet Sports Betting?associated and consequently a small NIMBY affect.

需要的支持文件:无 
缩略图: 

附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-13 17:43 | 显示全部楼层
好精致的小商店,多谢野原新之助噶妈妈!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-13 17:59 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:钟楼纪念碑
插件原名: 
Memorial Clock
原作者:
swi21
插件说明:
A Clock! That's what it is! I think it is cool to have an other choise than the BigBen. It increases desirability, wealth and mayor's note... A little expensive to build (750SL) and costs 75SL per month.. This building doesn't exist in real world.. but it's based on bell-towers, mostly in Venice.. I made this building in memory of my cousin, taken away by the cancer a few years ago, he was 21. I hope you don't mind I mention that in the description.... Well, enjoy it, and please... VOTE! Thank you!
缩略图: 

附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-13 18:03 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:有毒的尼龙加工工厂
插件原名: 
Noxious Nylon Plant BSC
原作者:
gascooker
插件说明:
The Noxious Nylon Plant is a 4x4 totally unregulated dense industrial factory providing 43 manufacturing jobs with high levels of air and water pollution. Its patented al fresco dye tanks are said to make the most vibrant coloured fabrics in Simnation and rumours of local airbourne staining are completely unfounded. The plant comes with a host of other facilities including a secure Pantsdowne bleach store, its own packing shed and a small research laboratory.
Noxious Nylon is completely machine washable and
需要的支持文件: 
none -just download and go!
缩略图: 

附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-13 18:08 | 显示全部楼层
期待更新!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-13 18:15 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:阿德莫尔茶屋
插件原名: 
Ardmore Tea Room
原作者:
spa
插件说明:
This upload is a new release to the BSC exchange but it抯 actually an update of my original Ardmore Tea Room . All my old files are being updated and re-released to fix a host of minor issues and mistakes I made when I was still learning. The lot and desc files are the same as the original meaning that the new version will replace the old one in your cities without any brown boxes as long as you delete the previous version. A BSC cleanitol file will be available as soon as I have all the updated files released, which will make the job of deleting the old versions easy. The Ardmore Tea Room grows on a 2x2 corner lot on the Chicago and New York tilesets. It provides CS$$ jobs. A plop landmark is also included.
缩略图: 

附件: 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-14 15:35 | 显示全部楼层
真是好帖,LZ敬业楷模,鼓掌...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-15 11:55 | 显示全部楼层
第2个放在小镇中合适
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-15 16:36 | 显示全部楼层
下了 支持了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-16 17:28 | 显示全部楼层
w2w和那个加油站不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-17 12:24 | 显示全部楼层
东西不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-17 19:33 | 显示全部楼层
非常棒,谢谢!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-21 16:40 | 显示全部楼层
这个贴好,支持文件下载的方便!!!支持!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-26 10:56 | 显示全部楼层
插件译名:极为贫困的面包工坊
插件原名:  Breadline Bakery BSC
原作者:gascooker
插件说明: The Breadline Bakery is a 1x2 dense industrial factory providing 14 manufacturing jobs and acceptable levels of pollution. This bakery is the primary supplier of 搗alue?branded bread to the supermarkets of Simnation. They say, their belief that a little bit of sawdust goes a long way in the roughage stakes, has been clinically proven in hospital admissions.
需要的支持文件:  none -just download and go!
缩略图: 
附件: 

真的很不好意思,怎么久才更新一次

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 03:02 , Processed in 0.038852 second(s), 18 queries .