查看: 9420|回复: 7

[转自天都城]BATforMax的夜景灯光效果

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-6-25 09:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原贴 by 天唐永thianz

經過幾天的煎熬,雖然還有一點點bug,燈光終於弄出來了。回報如下:

版本:3dsMax8.0

1.燈光效果。加前綴nitelite-     有效。

2.夜窗效果。方式一:加前綴nite- 無效。   (我真的試太多太多太多次了,不論用什麼方法,加nite,night,-_互換、前後綴、其他字如win,gar,doo,neo…等等,我不知道為什麼一直不成功,而我之前主要就是要對我的模型使用夜窗效果而不是燈光效果,結果這方式的無效導致我誤以為整個夜晚亮燈效果是不成的,事實其實只是其中的夜窗效果有問題。討論串大多總是回報成功,但我看到simtropolis原討論串有許多人回報3dsMAx8在batforMax的使用上有問題。於是我只好暫且歸咎於3dsMAX8。雖然直接加前綴nite無效,但可以用以下的方法解決夜窗效果)

3.夜窗效果。方式二:加Night Material Library。有效。(這方法是對材質(Material)下手而不是對物體的名稱(Object)下手)
也就是BatforMaxInstructions.txt說明中,"ABOUT MATERIAL LIBRARY NIGHTLIGHTING"這一段的做法。

(其更詳細做法,摘自simtropolis的batformax討論串,像我這種自己摸索3dsMax的人如果沒有像他這樣教,自己摸也永遠摸不出來。夜窗效果方式二之所以弄得出來就是因為這一段話you must first create and save a material library, with a name ending in either -night or _night (all lowercase). Then, before you render, you must load this material library. (Type M to get to the material editor, then Material->Get Material then, in the Material/Map Browser highlight the Browse from: Mtl Library radio button, then, below that, hit the File: Open button, then choose the material library (with a name ending in _night or -night) that you previously saved. The message on the rollout should immediately change to Night library will be used.)
The actual materials in the material library can be any name, but materials whose names begin with win doo gar or neo will be self-illuminated at night in the game (more or less), if the material has either a self-illumination map, or has a high self-illumination setting (100 for example, or 80 or 60). (White areas of the self-illumination map are the areas that will be lit)

這個方法有個不錯的地方,就是可以依自己喜好調窗光的顏色,不論是偏黃色紅色藍色,任何顏色都可以自己調…不像第2點的BAT原方式可能只有兩三種窗光顏色。

如果有人弄3dsMAx8也遇到同樣問題,夜窗效果也弄不出來,歡迎問我,我很樂意教第3點這個方法。
(最後,我還在觀察我試驗的大模型,夜晚效果圖有個小bug,不能確定原因,暫且不歸咎於此,也許是別的原因不小心動到什麼。先紀錄一下,有確定原因再來回報;最後的最後,希望早已熟悉此道的高手不要怪我大驚小怪,我很高興過了這麼久終於解決了這個問題的大部分)

以下實驗,在3dsMAX8.0版本下,光源名稱當然改為nitelite開頭,shadows同樣改為AreaShadows,Intensity/color/Attenuation之亮度改0.7,color改為白黃色,Decay之Type改為inverse,Decay之start改為10。其餘沒去改動。

1、Omni、Spot、Direct皆適用SC4。無異樣。
2、mr Area Omnimr Area Spot這兩個光源,有問題,他們在SC4中,白天就亮起來了哦。所以,新手如我請避免使用這兩種光。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在simtropolis的bat4max討論串看到的CycleDogg於06/20/2004 04:01 AM提到的如下:
「One thing I forgot to mention in the instructions is that you need the following setting to be as follows (if it isn't already):
Customize->Preferences-> Don't anitalias against background  (it needs to be checked).   Otherwise, in the game you will get a black ring around the building.」

在rendering選單裏頭,圈起來的那個要打勾。
============================
之前以為這個有預設是沒問題的,結果render出來的有黑環,如今要補設這個設定。

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

關於預覽夜光效果可參考這一篇。(這太專業,我看得暈,我沒有弄)

09/01/2006 05:38 PM SimFox

Ardeciala: not at the moment.

Although in the readme.txt which comes with Bat4Max v2 said that it is doable and just a matter of time, it to my knowledge hasn’t been done as of yet. I people who were involved with the project from the start and had necessary Scripting skills got bored with it and drifted away, and the new adepts aren’t skilled/knowledgeable in the matter. I have started some alterations of basic scripts to suit my particular needs and been successful, but it is rather small and simple changes, but I’m planning to look at that issue as well.
So for now you are suppose to do it blind.
That said I have come across a script that could make managing lights in a scene much more easier, especially when you have great many of them and the are grouped.
Max comes with whole bunch of scripts and when I started poking at CPBuildingMill.ms I take a look at those default for MAX and found one called Macro_LightList.mcr it is wonderful tool! Here is screenshot of it
(图片缺失)

To run this script you would need to open MaxScript Listener window and type in upper pink part of it following line:

macros.run “Lights and Cameras” “Light_List”

And then press enter.
If you don’t want to do that every time you would need the macro to run you can easily turn it into a button – just select very same text in MAXScript Listener and drag it to the menu bar. You’ll have new button there, which, naturally you can edit as well giving it appearance you want!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2007-7-1 13:03 | 显示全部楼层
最後一張圖片連結有問題。(可以去掉那張的連結)
发表于 2007-7-1 13:20 | 显示全部楼层
你是说去掉那张图?汗,你就直接该吧,现在可以改了。
发表于 2007-7-1 15:36 | 显示全部楼层
嘿嘿,我想改但我不能"編輯" waxima發的貼子…
发表于 2008-1-2 14:09 | 显示全部楼层
学习了,谢谢,,还是不会做夜窗效果,教教我吧,天堂

[ 本帖最后由 柏海 于 2008-1-2 14:49 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-1-13 20:16 | 显示全部楼层
学习了,正在学习怎么制作插件呢,好麻烦
发表于 2010-1-17 18:59 | 显示全部楼层
老实讲没看懂,一点头也无,再去翻翻其它的灯光入门贴
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-16 11:36 | 显示全部楼层
我的夜窗效果也没法做出来,

我试着按我对楼主说的话的理解做了遍,没成功,

谁可以把楼主说的夜窗效果的方式二说清楚点,我很想知道,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 09:04 , Processed in 0.022341 second(s), 17 queries .