[SC交通] 【转载】Central火车站

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-17 20:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 紅塵市長 于 2014-4-16 23:22 编辑

插件译名:**火车站
插件原名:Central Train Station
原作者:oppie
插件说明:
I'm very proud to release the first true custom building model; a Central Train Station loosely based on a design I created for SimCity 4 back in the day. This is a proof-of-concept for the idea that we can eventually create custom models of similar quality to the ones we made for SimCity 4. Frankly this one still has a few rough edges, but consider that it's only the first - as I improve the process of creating buildings further they can only become more detailed and more impressive. With Maxis opening up the discussion for User Generated Content on their official forums (be sure to weigh in on the discussion); this is the kind of mods that I had in mind (besides NAM-like network mods).
我对释放这个民间的模型很自豪。Central Train Station是在《模拟城市4》基础上回到这里。这证明了一个概念的想法,我们可以创造《模拟城市4》相同的模型。坦率的说,虽然工艺粗糙,但还需要提高工艺技术,变的详细,令人深刻的。Maxis在论坛开设的用户的讨论(一定要去);这是我心目中的Mods(此外还有NAM)。

NOTE:

• This mod only replaces the building model of the original Train Station; this has a few consequences;
  • 这个MOD只是代替原有的火车站建筑模型;有这几个后果;

• The lot size is still the original size; the model will 'hang over' its lot at the sides. To make the train tracks look good, you should make sure that it is situated on a long stretch of unobstructed track.
    • 尺寸未变;拓展了模型的边缘。铁轨很好,需要放在长长的的铁轨上。
    • Only one train track is actually used - the second one can be drawn by the player underneath the other platforms (for fun you can also draw a tram track there!)
    • 只有一个轨道,其实你可以手动划出另一条(乐趣在于你需要手动划出另一条铁轨)
    • The lot itself is quite empty
    • 建筑内部是空的
    • The capacity is the same as the original train station
    • 容量是原来的大小

As more modding options might become available, these shortcomings might be amended. I'm also still working on tools to improve how we edit the lots, decals and other elements.

随着更多的自定义选项成为可能,这些缺点可以修改。我也会依然提高工具来编辑,增加其他元素。

For those who want to create buildings themselves:

对于那些想要建立建筑物的朋友:

I know a lot of you will be as excited about this mod as I am, and will be champing at the bit to create their own models for the game. I'm planning on taking the time to help people achieve this, although needless to say some 3D modeling knowledge is required. If you're interested, keep an eye on this thread; http://community.simtropolis.com/forum/94-simcity-2013-modding-open-discussion/ in which I'll soon start posting details on how I achieved this and how you hopefully can do so too.

我知道很多你会兴奋,这个MOD的我,会迫不及待地为游戏创建自己的模型。我打算花些时间帮助大家实现这个目标,虽然一些3D模型是必备常识。如果你感兴趣你可以在上面的链接来讨论。我会在那里说一些细节我是如何办到以及你希望的。

Updated 4/10/2013; there was a bug where the new model would not show up on the closest zoom level. Downloading the file again will fix this.

2013年10月4日更新的bug是修复在缩放状态下依然可以显示这个模型。之前下载过的需要重新下载。

“Electronic Arts does not pre-screen, endorse or support SimCity Mods and your use of this product is at your own risk.”

“EA 不会事先筛MOD,也不会对任MOD表支或者提供任何技术援助。使用这些MOD需要您自己承担可能产生的任何风险。”
需要的支持文件:no
缩略图:

附件:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
发表于 2014-1-19 11:05 | 显示全部楼层
放在那个文件夹
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-28 10:24 | 显示全部楼层
2楼沈赟123 :下载解压后有安装说明,我的是复制.package文件夹到 ...\Origin\SimCity\SimCityData\文件夹下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-2 11:00 | 显示全部楼层
好看的插件~收了,谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-27 15:16 | 显示全部楼层
这个好看!!还多一条轨道
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-8 19:17 | 显示全部楼层
楼主发的贴图中的火车好漂亮,请问哪里有下载?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-23 18:08 | 显示全部楼层
这个其实就是漂亮,没其他作用吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 16:13 , Processed in 0.025296 second(s), 17 queries .