[MOD] Ploppable 水的合集

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-7-2 10:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
点击相关教程:Ploppable 水使用教程

插件中文名 人工瀑布
插件原名 Ploppable Water Waterfalls
原作者 dedgren
插件说明 

The lot and texture file that you are thinking about downloading allow you, in conjunction with brtim2’s Ploppable Edmonton Water (available on the STEX at: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=16095), to create animated waterfalls on surface water streams. There are three variants of the waterfalls that are called “narrow,” “stream,” and “river.” The “narrow” and “stream” lots are 1x1. The “river” lot is 1x2. The download also includes a 1x1 ploppable Edmonton Water tile. The files should be unzipped into their own subfolder in your (speaking to Windows PC users here- I am clueless about modern Macs) “My Documents” plugins folder. They'll show up near the end of your "Parks" submenu in "Mayor Mode." They will appear together immediately after, if you have downloaded them, my ploppable water rapids lots, which are available on the STEX here:

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?page=1&keyword=edgren&type=all

Everything that is needed is included in the zip file or in the “vanilla” Rush Hour or Deluxe SC4 game. Once again, for the technical-minded among you, this means that the zip file includes the necessary custom base texture (for the Edmonton Water tile lot- the waterfall lots do not have any base texture at all) and the game includes the animated “water spray” effects. I’d suggest as a plus that you obtain, if you don’t have them already, in addition to the rapids lots noted above some additional ploppable “Mayor Mode” trees, rocks and other stuff, such as those created by folks like jeronij and cycledogg. You can use these, as shown in the tutorial referenced below, to further customize and integrate ploppable water streams and shorelines into your terraforming. I note that the waterfall lots should be placed on a steep slope (water, after all, does flow downhill) as, unlike the rapids, they are meant to be used on a cliff face. The arrow before clicking to plop the lot chosen should point upstream. The Edmonton Water tile should be placed on fairly flat ground- the arrow orientation does not matter.

As I noted in connection with the rapids lots, I see these lots as well as being transitional, as ploppable water “technology” is moving along pretty quickly as of late. It has certainly generated a lot of recent interest, at any rate, as the comments left at my CJ, Three Rivers Region, would appear to indicate. A two part tutorial, more or less, on how to use the waterfall lots starts here on page17 [ link ] of 3RR.

If you would have any suggestions (or remaining questions about how to use the darn things), don’t hesitate to PM me at ST, or just put them in a post at 3RR. Thanks in advance for enjoying these.

Thanks to brtim2 and all the usual suspects. You know who you are.

First upload: 7/16/06. Modified that day for the usual readme typos/format problems- the files did not change.

需要的支持文件 无
缩略图 

下载 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x

评分

参与人数 1威望 +1 收起 理由
楊過 + 1 汪~

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-2 11:03 | 显示全部楼层
插件中文名 Edmonton市长模式人工水池
插件原名 Edmonton Mayor Mode Water Plop
原作者  brtim2
插件说明 

This is just like the numerous other Mayor Menu Plop Mods out there that place something in the Mayor Mode Tree Menu. This just so happens to mimic water (the Edmonton Water color, actually).

Just unzip, read and then delete the readme, and place in your default directory for SimCity 4 plugins. It should show up on the bottom of your Mayor Mode Tree Menu with a custom icon. You can't miss it.

需要的支持文件 无
缩略图 

下载 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
回复 支持 0 反对 2

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-2 11:11 | 显示全部楼层
插件中文名 人工瀑布(湍急)
插件原名 Ploppable Water Rapids
原作者 dedgren
插件说明 
The lot and texture files that you are thinking about downloading allow you, in conjunction with brtim2’s Ploppable Edmonton Water (available on the STEX at: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=16095), to create animated rapids on surface water streams. There are four variants of the rapids (numbered, oddly enough, 1, 2, 3 and 4) which allows you to place several of the lots adjacent to or near each other without creating repetition of the patterns of rocks and water spray. All of the variants are 1x1. The files should be unzipped into their own subfolder in your (speaking to Windows PC users here- I am clueless about modern Macs) “My Documents” plugins folder. They'll show up near the end of your "Parks" submenu in "Mayor Mode." They should now, after this first revision, appear together and in order (hey, as I noted when I first uploaded them- everything I knew about the Lot Editor, the ilive Reader and SC4Tool at that time I learned in the four days I was figuring out how to put these together).

Everything that is needed is included in the zip file or in the “vanilla” Rush Hour or Deluxe SC4 game. For the technical-minded among you, this means that the zip file includes the necessary custom textures and the game includes the rocks and animated “water spray” effects. I’d suggest as a plus that you obtain, if you don’t have them already, some additional ploppable “Mayor Mode” trees, rocks and other stuff, such as those created by folks like jeronij and cycledogg. You can use these, as shown in the tutorials referenced below, to further customize and integrate ploppable water streams and shorelines into your terraforming. I note that the lots will tolerate a moderate slope (water, after all, does flow downhill), but are not meant to be used on a cliff face. The arrow before clicking to plop the lot chosen should point upstream.

I see these lots as being transitional, as ploppable water “technology” is moving along pretty quickly as of late. It has certainly generated a lot of recent interest, at any rate, as the comments left at my CJ, Three Rivers Region, would appear to indicate. The discussion and some tutorials start here on page 9 [ link ]. The lots are specifically addressed here on page15 [ link ].

If you would have any suggestions (or remaining questions about how to use the darn things), don’t hesitate to PM me at ST, or just put them in a post at 3RR. Thanks in advance for enjoying these.
You should also check out ploppable waterfalls, which are intended to complement these rapids, on the STEX here:

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=16394

需要的支持文件 无
缩略图 

下载 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-2 11:16 | 显示全部楼层
插件中文名 人工瀑布(湍急)
插件原名 Rapids Filler Lots Version2
原作者 sorchin
插件说明 
This is Version 2 of my rapids, waterfalls filler lots (for those of you who downloaded the previous version, please uninstall that version and install this one). The first version unfortunately had some conflict problems (they were my first texture uploads, so blame it on a newbe error). I have tested and retested these updated ones and have found them to be problem free. I hope that you like. Please let me know if there are any problems with these ones.Look for icons that read Rapids on them. There should be 4 in the Parks menu. Hover over each one to see which one is which.

需要的支持文件 
Nexis Big Rock Props
Mountain Theme Pack
Stonehenge
The "Stonehenge" dependency is from Simcity.com. It's the 9th landmark down. You must be registered.

缩略图 

下载 

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?入住

x
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-2 11:32 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2007-7-2 12:08 | 显示全部楼层
多谢lz。很有用。
发表于 2007-7-2 12:27 | 显示全部楼层
这帖那是相当的好啊,顶了
发表于 2007-7-9 20:50 | 显示全部楼层
看起来很不错,全收 hz06
发表于 2007-7-20 10:08 | 显示全部楼层
感谢,一会儿试试!
发表于 2007-7-20 15:26 | 显示全部楼层
怎麼我沒看過這貼...
发表于 2007-10-12 20:59 | 显示全部楼层
看起来很不错
发表于 2007-10-19 17:33 | 显示全部楼层
很好,谢谢楼主,下来用用
发表于 2007-10-19 18:22 | 显示全部楼层
太棒了~~谢谢楼主~
发表于 2007-11-5 23:16 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主,正好需要。

只是支持文件下不到,能另外再发一次么?
发表于 2008-1-14 23:47 | 显示全部楼层
LZ强大
收了
发表于 2008-1-15 19:18 | 显示全部楼层
装扮城市好东西,全收了
发表于 2008-2-15 01:13 | 显示全部楼层
天呀,太多了学不急呀!
发表于 2008-2-15 01:13 | 显示全部楼层
好复杂的东西。
发表于 2008-2-15 01:17 | 显示全部楼层
只能从零开始学习了。
发表于 2008-11-11 13:30 | 显示全部楼层
非常有用 先谢过了
发表于 2008-11-12 17:34 | 显示全部楼层
很强大!
发表于 2008-11-13 09:16 | 显示全部楼层
貌似非常地逼真哦!
发表于 2008-11-14 17:28 | 显示全部楼层
很漂亮啊,下来
发表于 2009-5-26 10:36 | 显示全部楼层
城市没有山,就没有厚重,城市没有水,就缺乏灵动
发表于 2009-6-17 10:02 | 显示全部楼层
太好了,在城市附近建几座山,再搞点河流,更加真实有效果感
发表于 2009-6-22 20:22 | 显示全部楼层
这个山水,树都很真实,如果我的城市有这样的风景,那多好
发表于 2009-10-22 21:18 | 显示全部楼层
  下了太好了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-11-9 12:01 | 显示全部楼层
非常不错 谢谢楼主提供出来  找了好久这东东了

[ 本帖最后由 menys 于 2009-11-9 12:04 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-1 12:41 | 显示全部楼层
哎呦,这是个好东西!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-27 14:02 | 显示全部楼层
晕 我跑来下载 结果ST网又挂了..支持文件下不了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-26 15:14 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢,楼主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-15 20:18 | 显示全部楼层
一个一拼的?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-16 10:31 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-31 23:55 | 显示全部楼层
好啊,下来美化下乡村
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-7 22:13 | 显示全部楼层
好东西!拖走!..........(拖车坏了?)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-7 16:07 | 显示全部楼层
一直在找,谢谢了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入住

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|模拟城市中文网

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 14:35 , Processed in 0.046815 second(s), 19 queries .